Bodybuilding.com Training Articles Latest Training Articles from Bodybuilding.com
- How To Train CrossFit Without Actually Doing CrossFiton 18th February 2019 at 7:00 AM
Intrigued by this wildly popular sport, but don't want to be a WOD star? Learn how to use the fundamental principles of CrossFit without showing your face at a box!
- The Dropset That Makes You Strongeron 24th January 2019 at 7:00 AM
After your heavy lifting is done, strip off the weight strategically to prime your nervous system for the rest of your workout. It's simple, fast, and even makes it easier to clean up after yourself in the gym.
- Podcast Episode 59: Michael McGurk on the Future of Army Fitnesson 22nd January 2019 at 7:00 AM
The United States Army is about to undertake a dramatic and unprecedented overhaul to the way it tests, and promotes, military fitness. The man who headed the research into the new standards talks with us about how and why, as well as the future of Army nutrition and how the Army plans to circulate 80,000 kettlebells to bases around the globe.
- 4 Ways to Modify Any Exercise for Your Needs and Goalson 17th January 2019 at 7:00 AM
Body weight and weights have more in common than you might think! Understanding these universal strength-training principles will allow you to adapt any exercise to your needs and unlock your full strength potential.
- 5 Ways To Supercharge Your Back Trainingon 17th January 2019 at 7:00 AM
Invisible lat syndrome is a sad but true phenomenon. Follow these strength coaches' prescription for growth, and you'll feel the difference immediately.